Re-Engineered to outperform all others, the PRO SERIES futuristic design is a compliment to the ZR® research and development team. The latest edition Flyboard uses the latest in plastic injection and carbon fiber construction technology and weighs 30% lighter than all previous versions this gives the rider a whole new experience providing less water resistance and maintaining outstanding strength. The PRO SERIES boasts the ability for independent foot pivoting which allows the rider to adjust the degree of twist to their comfort and level of experience.
The Flyboard® Pro Series kit includes:
- 18m Heavy duty x-armour hose
- 1 pair of bindings
- 1 rotation system equipped with specific bearings
- 1 Hose (See below for options and chart)
- 1 U pipe which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 quick clip for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PWC
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than previous Flyboard® models
- Rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Adjustable Nozzles: Change the diameter, orientation and angle; forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with your PWC power
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- U pipe equipped with a PWC propulsion system.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing® products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back
DUAL SWIVEL SYSTEM
The unique Dual Swivel System by Zapata Racing enhances the performance of the Flyboard®. The latest model u-pipe has a swivel at its end allowing the hose to rotate easily to avoid knots. This is particularly helpful during professional freestyle routines and for beginners who have just discovered this amazing sport. It will also prolong the life of the hose.