Hoverboard by ZR® Kit includes:
Inspired by the movie Back to the future™ and in tribute to the famous Silver surfer™; The Hoverboard by ZR® is a hydro-propelled board, which allows the user to ride in total freedom above the water. Connected to the PWC pump by a hose, the Hoverboard by ZR® user can manage the board with ease and can reach up to 8 meters above the sea, to a speed of up to 40 km/h.
- Carbon fiber board equipped with foot straps and pads
- A propulsion system; an ‘oval’ made of
- 1 x-armour hose - 18m
- A U pipe, allowing to invert the water exiting the PWC
- A fast clip interface allowing a rapid change between the Flyboard® and the PWC
If you already own a Flyboard®, the connecting hardware being similar, you can purchase the add on Hoverboard by ZR® board only.
- Molded board reinforced with Carbon Fiber, resistant to forces superior to 11 tons per m²
- One Oval propulsion system, founded from one piece of aluminum to decrease loss of pressure and power whilst also redirecting the water in the right direction
- Change from goofy to regular mode without with ease